Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Leopard Print


Guess what colors... :)
 
 
If you know realize anything about me by reading my blog, you'll soon figure out that I have a soft spot for animal prints. I just started doing nail art a little over 5 months ago, and before that, I was quite the amateur nail artist, and having 'fancy' nails meant I put glitter over my color of choice. But being a typical high school girl (I'm in my second semester of my freshman year of college right now!), I was very into 'getting my nails done' with typical white tip acrylics. Then, I found Pinterest.
 
Pinterest opened a whole new door. And THEN, for my 19th birthday, my dad came home with a present that literally CHANGED MY LIFE. It was a set of the Migi Nail Art pens (which are fabulous for a beginner OR a pro! Plus, they'll refill your polishes when they're empty FOR FREE) From there, I crafted my first cheetah print nail art (the first nail art I ever did) from a tutorial on Pinterest. I posted a picture on Instagram, and knew that I was hooked.
 
So the leopard/cheetah print mani holds a special place in my heart, and is my go-to manicure because it's so fast and simple. I will make a tutorial one of these days, when I can con someone into being my photographer. But until then, you'll just have to drool over this mani like I have been.
 
Polishes used:
Migi Nail Art Pen - Black
Migi Nail Art Pen - Bronzey/Brown
Sally Hansen Complete Salon - Choco-latte
Seche Vite Top Coat
Nail Envy by OPI
 
We had some snow in Indy, so I was posing with it (;
 





No comments:

Post a Comment