Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sponge & Nail Tape Mani

This mani is probably one of my favorites so far. I love the contrast of the white against the bright colors. Inspiration came from not being able to choose one single color and wanting to get away from my normal sponge manicure (gradient). I'm very happy with how this turned out and I might actually keep this one on for more than one day! The pictures are in different types of lighting to show the colors, and the macro photos are courtesy of my macro iPhone lens from Photojojo.com


Base coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Polishes: China Glaze White on White, Fingerpaints Inkblot Blue, Fingerpaints Art Nouv-Yellow, Pink polish is Fingerpaints (the name label wore off), and Studio M in Frenzy
Top coat: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
Other: makeup sponge, nail tape







No comments:

Post a Comment