Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish Review

The two polishes used for my review were Club Havana and Through the Grapevine. Granted, I have almost all the available colors of this type of nail polish, and I must say.. I adore it.

The brush is probably the most awesome part, aside from the creamy, fast-drying formula. The wide brush is perfect for painting a quick manicure, and is even shaped so I don't have to do much clean up after using them. But the polish itself... Oh my goodness. Incredible for a drugstore polish. Completely opaque and gorgeous with two coats, AND my personal favorite color comes from this brand.

Normally I try to avoid nail tape if I'm striping my nails simply because I'm an impatient person and don't want to wait an hour for the bottom coat to dry thoroughly so it won't be pulled up by the tape itself. Not a problem with these polishes at all. I painted Club Havana over a couple coats of Poshè base coat and then let it dry for about 15 minutes just to be sure. I HATE having to start a whole mani over because my polish gets messed up. I laid the tape down and promptly painted Through the Grapevine in one even coat. After Through the Grapevine had dried, I peeled the tape off . I added some cheat unnamed matte topcoat over the mani, but it didn't make much difference.
Enjoy this mani AND go out and buy some Megalast!

& that little furbaby is my child, Pugsley.





No comments:

Post a Comment